Our mission is to promote South Africa, particularly the Western Cape, one of the best regions as a dream tourist destination.
• To be recognized as one of the best network companies involved in alternative tourism.
• To facilitate a wide range of small and medium-sized businesses involved in tourism activities and discovers the richness of our South African heritage, culture and the conservation of nature.
• To provide excellent service to our tourists.
South Africa has remarkable natural, cultural and historical resources for development of rural, echo tourism, adventure tourism, whale watching - unique package, shark diving, safaris and lot's more, this is the reason why we are here - to offer different packages to local and foreign tourists.
Alternative Tourism SA (AT-SA) was born through the traveling experience. It is through a traveling we discover new destinations and therefore new packages which offer more education and experience to tourists, who make use of our products and packages.
ALTERNATIVE TOURISM SA we offer three types of tourism:
• ADVENTURE TOURISM - it is fastest growing tourism in the world and provides the tourists with a nature excitement with a feeling of adventure, while participating in sporting activities in rivers, oceans, in hills, valleys and mountains.
• ECO-TOURISM - It is an opportunity for the local communities to take participation and to provide environmental and cultural awareness and respect for the nature. It gives financial growth for conservation; it gives sensitivities to most countries, political, environmental, social climate and also supports international human rights and labor agreements.
• NATURE TOURISM- Traveling to natural areas which conserves the environment and improves the welfare of the local people. The main attractions that NATURE TOURISM has to offer include:
Bird watching, photography, star gazing, camping, fishing, whale watching, shark diving, hunting, hiking and visiting parks.
The tourists of such destinations are looking for authentic and an enriched natural, cultural or historical experience.